The Charles Lafitte Foundation:
- prefers underwriting specific projects with distinct goals, and targets grants that will have a notable impact and make a material difference.
- looks for creativity, innovation and initiative.
- promotes inclusiveness and diversity, and likes projects that remove barriers to full economic and/or social participation in society.
- engages with its beneficiaries and requires follow-up reports and impact statements.
- reviews financials carefully and prefers organizational overhead costs to account for less than 15% of annual expenses.
- looks to empower organizations to achieve long term stability.
- does not usually support political organizations or religious-based programs.
- believes in a commonsense, business-like approach to addressing humane problems.
The Charles Lafitte Foundation is unable to respond to unsolicited requests. All answers regarding the application process and selection requirements can be found on this page. Please complete the application and CLF will let you know if additional information is needed. No application or request can be considered before an application is complete.
You will be directed to our database service to complete the application. Please select continue if requested by your browser.
Possible recipients must be a certified 501(c)(3) organization.
Due to the volume of inquiries, the Foundation is unable to respond to unsolicited submissions.
We use the evaluation system established by Charity Navigator. Please review their financial health rating protocols for guidance.
First Time Users:
Please note that you must complete the eligibility quiz, profile and application name for your information to be retained. You may return later to edit the application only if the above is complete and saved.
Click link below:
Returning Users: Log In
Click link below: